Tuesday, May 24, 2005

This Goes Out to All the People Out There That Tried to Change me!

FUCK YOU ALL!!! Hehehehe...just kidding... But seriously...change is not a bad thing...for those that tried to change me... Anyway...on to graduation and finals bullshit... First day of finals wasn't bad... 1st and second may be... And graduation... total pain in the ass! Why do we have to sit out there for two and a half hours when we could just get our diplomas sent to us after the speeches from our badass valedictorians? I ask you again...why do we even bother?

Anyway...just to get things off my chest... I will truly miss you...until we meet in ten years and I'm rich or pathetically hopeless...or something in between... I hope you do well, wherever you are... About ten of my friends are going to MTSU, or as I call it, MITSU...just for fun... Me...I'll be utterly alone until I find new friends...I'd wish myself luck, but that's silly... So...just to make this rant short, Graduation is cool...but it takes so long to get there, that it's almost not worth it... So...just concentrate on my head...and a giant rock falling on top of it... Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home