Sunday, June 19, 2005

Closer to Fruition, My Plans Are

That Yoda thing was intentional, but today is a short blog, as I may have to discontinue this until I finish college or find free time as a big time screenplay writer or something.

To recap, I've rekindled my interest in Star Wars thanks to KOTOR (Knights of the Old Republic) and Revenge of the Sith (very good, contrary to what they all say).

Anyway...I miss watching G4! It was so cool!

So...buy FF7, Advent Children! You'll like it, even if you're not a fan! It's that good!

Just so much to say on one page...or two. But I won't ramble. My one quote today...by me, is
"Conformity is similar to containment: it's not good for you all the time...only when you're sane does it help, and when you're insane, it could make it worse" By me...I know, yes, I rock... For now, goodbye, and farewell...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home